We may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you present through form filling, or which you otherwise submit on the website.
- This may include information that is provided at the time of registration to use our website, subscription for our services, posting material or any request for further services.
- We may also ask you to provide information when you report a problem with the NewsACH.
- Details about your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We may preserve a history of your communication if you communicate us.
- NewsACH may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Purpose of information collection
- To ensure that content from the NewsACH website is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, news, products or services that you demand from us or which we believe may fascinate you, where you have agreed to be communicated for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of NewsACH website when you choose to do so.
- To familiarise you about modifications to our website.
- NewsACH uses the information provided by you to measure the use of our website and to improve the content of our website.
News ACH follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting firms do this and its a part of the hosting service’s analytics. The information acquired by log files covers the information about Internet Service Provider (ISP), internet protocol address (IP), nature of browser, date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and maybe the fraction of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze the trends, administer the site, track users movement on the website, and to gather demographic information.
Web browser cookies and Web Beacons
Google Adsense and Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertisements appearing on our site may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies and web beacons.
Note that News ACH has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Information regarding children
Another part of our priority is adding a shield for children while using the internet. We urge parents and supervisors to observe, engage in, and/or watch and control their online activity. NewsACH does not intentionally gather any Personal Identifiable Information from under 13 years age of children. If you think that your child gave this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us promptly and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.