Exams are about to begin. This time can be stressful for students and parents. By taking some precautions, you can avoid it. Apart from this, parents can also save children from unnecessary pressure by adopting some tips. Know these tips to Deal with exam stress.
It is necessary to take a 15-minute break every two hours during studies.
Take a deep sleep of 8 hours.
Wake up in the morning only after 8 hours of deep sleep. Continue studying under a regular schedule. If you are not ready, reschedule the syllabus accordingly. Choose a relatively simple topic at the beginning. Make a full day schedule to suit your ability. Do not hasten to read everything in a single day, because the brain also has a capacity.
Study on the table
As possible, do study only by sitting on the table chair. Take care of less interference with adequate light. This will give an atmosphere like an exam room and strengthen your state-dependent memory. If time is left, solve old sample papers. This not only reveals the exam pattern but also gives the experience of the same type of situation before the exam. Also, you get a chance to recognize the deficiency.
Remove exam stress in this way
- Parents maintain communication with children.
- Cheer them up.
- Take a break every two hours to relax. Do laugh and joke during relaxing.
- Take care that the child does not get unnecessary stress.
- Provide a positive atmosphere.
- Give a balanced diet to children.
- Encourage them to sleep on time and wake up early.
- May motivate them to meditate, walk, play for a while.
These tips will be helpful to deal with exam stress
If you try these tips, preparation can be good.
- Get regular full sleep. Adequate sleep is necessary to energize the mind.
- Do not eat more than hunger.
- Do not eat fried, roasted, junk-fast foods.
- Waking up late at night can cause a decrease in concentration in the morning and impede memory.
- Take nutritious and digestible breakfast in the morning on exam day.
- Arrive at the examination center well in advance of the scheduled examination time, so that there is no panic, and focus remains. You can also check the essentials whether you have them or not.
- During the exam, read the instructions given in the question paper without a hurry.
- Do not hesitate to ask the invigilator if needed.
- Keep in mind the feeling of giving your best, not what the result will be.
Also Read: Best Revision Tips for Exam